BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Staff Recruitment!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Moriarty
Admin
James Moriarty

Title : Consulting Crim

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Staff Recruitment

We, BBC Sherlock RP are in need of staff members to help out the site. This includes: modelling, site related posts, application feed back, banners, ideas/plots, moderating, NPC post, etc. If you can do any of these then you are the person we're looking for! However staff members have to have experience either of being such on another site or an experienced RPer.
Don't be shy! Come join!

Application

Name:
Position: (Admin, Moderator, Idealist/Manager, Graphics Designer, Coder)
Good attributes:
What can you do if you become staff: (modelling, site related posts, application feed back, banners, ideas/plots, moderating, NPC post)
What can you bring to BBC Sherlock RP:
Other:

On behalf of BBC Sherlock RP, I wish you good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://bbc-sherlockrp.rpg-board.net
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Name: Maya/ G.Lestrade
Position: Moderator
Maturity: Pretty mature, but occasionally likes to have a joke around with fellow RP members.
Good attributes: Have been RPing on another site (Dr Who related), friendly, loyal (In the sense that I will be on, most of the time.), quick replier.
What can you do if you become staff: I can do application feedback, I won't give one word answers, unless you would like me to, I am capable of writing large paragraphs.
What can you bring to BBC Sherlock RP: Ideas on site improvement and being a RPer.
Other: If you want to know about my RPing experience, the site is Dr Who RP (Forummotion) and I am called Brax Lythis. Been RPing for a while, I am a fan of Sherlock and watched the Moriarty mind palace scene too many times to keep account of. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James Moriarty
Admin
James Moriarty

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:14 am

Maya, you are accepted as Admin! Welcome aboard the staff.

Doctor Who had nothing to do with your acceptance or anything... Just joking.

Last edited by Jim Moriarty on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 am

Thanks ! I appreciate it :-)
Back to top Go down
Irene Adler
Admin
Irene Adler

Title : Dominatrix

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Name:Hannah/Irene Adler
Maturity: I'm mature and take what I do serious, I do like to have some fun though at times.
Good attributes:I've been told I'm nice, loyal, kind and I know that I love to help people as best I can!
What can you do if you become staff: I can reply to posts, and help new members (or other members) and I can do Ideas/Plots.
What can you bring to BBC Sherlock RP:I've been obessessed with Sherlock since it started, I love to help people, and I love to encourage others to join in and RP! I'd love to help with the site and make it develop.
Other:
I'm Admin on three different pages (all created by me, I only included one because the other two are deserted and are currently under maintenance.)

Universe of Who

I'm a very experienced RPer, and to be honest, I just love helping people and RPing!
Back to top Go down
James Moriarty
Admin
James Moriarty

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:06 am

Irene Adler wrote:
Name:Hannah/Irene Adler
Maturity: I'm mature and take what I do serious, I do like to have some fun though at times.
Good attributes:I've been told I'm nice, loyal, kind and I know that I love to help people as best I can!
What can you do if you become staff: I can reply to posts, and help new members (or other members) and I can do Ideas/Plots.
What can you bring to BBC Sherlock RP:I've been obessessed with Sherlock since it started, I love to help people, and I love to encourage others to join in and RP! I'd love to help with the site and make it develop.
Other:
I'm Admin on three different pages (all created by me, I only included one because the other two are deserted and are currently under maintenance.)

Universe of Who

I'm a very experienced RPer, and to be honest, I just love helping people and RPing!
At the moment, your application is Pending. You need to participate in the RP more if you wish to be a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
James Moriarty
Admin
James Moriarty

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Hannah, you're accepted as Administrator! Welcome aboard the staff.

Thanks for participating in the roleplay, and even creating a plot. I enjoyed reading your's and Maya's topic!
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Name: Maggie/Alec Smith
Position: Admin
Maturity: People tell me I am very mature for my age. I do like to have a little fun at times though.
Good attributes: I am kind and understanding. I am pretty good at replying to RP's quickly.
What can you do if you become staff: Help out new members and enforce rules.
What can you bring to BBC Sherlock RP: I have many RP ideas and I love to chat with people on chat boxes.
Other: I also RP on a Doctor Who site.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:13 pm

I believe this is approved but will await confirmation from Jim Smile For now, I would say approved. Unless it's said otherwise Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment!   Staff Recruitment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Recruitment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBC Sherlock Roleplay :: General :: Notice Board!-
Jump to: