BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Alec Smith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

Alec Smith Empty
PostSubject: Alec Smith   Alec Smith EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:52 am

Alec Smith

You’re just another moron aren’t ya?

Alec Smith Asa_Butterfield462

Nickname/s: None
Sexuality: Questioning
Accommodation: Orphanage

Personality: Alec is extremely shy and keeps to his self. When he does interact with people it takes a while for him to open up. Alec is paranoid and thinks everyone is out to get him. Alec has ADHD and always has to fiddle with something. His strengths are that he is smart, brave, and cunning. His weakness are that he is shy, trust issues, and paranoia
Other Attributes/Skills: He is very good with technology
History: Alec's parents died when he was born and has no other relatives that would take him. He has been to multiple foster families but hasn't liked any of them. Alec has always been a straight A student and loves school. Alec gets bullied a lot for being an orphan and because of this he is insecure and has developed trust issues. Alec likes going on long walks to clear his mind.

RP Example: Alec had his backpack slung on one shoulder. He was wearing his usual black suit and tie. It was raining out and his feet were freezing because his red converse where soaked. He was walking in a park nearby his school. His school was one of those schools for gifted children but most of the kids there were stupid. He had just got out of school and liked to walk here to clear his mind but he also didn't want to do his homework yet. The park was mostly empty because of the rain. Alec heard something move but there was nothing around. He got scared. What if it’s a murderer? Luckily it was just a chipmunk. Alec decided to sit down on a nearby bench to calm down. He sat there with his face in his hands. "I'm just a worthless piece of crap." He mumbled to his self.

OOC Name: Maggie
How did you find us: Google

I have murdered a unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Alec Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Smith   Alec Smith EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi there! Welcome to the site, I would say that you are approved, however, I believe this to be up to the site Owner.

But welcome none the less !

-Greg
Back to top Go down
James Moriarty
Admin
James Moriarty

Title : Consulting Crim

Alec Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Smith   Alec Smith EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 am

Yes indeed; you are accepted. Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Great to see you have read the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://bbc-sherlockrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Alec Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alec Smith   Alec Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

Alec Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBC Sherlock Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation-
Jump to: