BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Cafe Luxury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:19 pm

The internet played a great role in Sage's life. Maybe it was because she was a blogger, or maybe it was because she loved computers, but staying connected 24/7 was one of her top priorities. Today was her weekend break from work, and she was more than happy to spend it at a local cafe typing away at a possible comedy skit she might play out with a few friends to submit to YouTube later.

Sage sat by the nearest electrical outlet, already with her laptop plugged in and a cafe latte and green leaf salad close at hand. She was in her element, with the noise of regular cafe life around her while she enjoyed thee luxuries of the internet. Never was the introvert, borderline extrovert (or perhaps the other way around), ever so at peace then in environments like these.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Gillroy

Theodore Gillroy

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:38 pm

It had been quite a rough morning for him, Theodore was rather far from his house and he found himself standing outside a cafe. It was time for him to metaphorically put his feet up and enjoy the rest of his quick break before heading back out to see what business plans his partners had in store for him. He checked the time before pushing open the bell, hoping to go unannounced but the bell rang and a waitress glided herself over to his location, asking where he would like to sit.

His eyes glanced around the cafe, stopping at a woman on her laptop drinking latte. He grinned to himself, moving himself away from the waitress and sitting besides her. Then, the waitress managed to come out of shock and asked him what he'd like.

Theodore narrowed his eyes. "I'll have what she's having." He didn't intend to spook her but he was interested in her business, seeing that his files were hacked not that long ago and it seemed this woman was rather good with whatever she was doing on her computer. However, it was better not to go with presumptions, he'd keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Sage was unaware of the man sitting beside her for a good minute or two before she reached over for a bite of her salad. She nearly fell out of her seat, and took out her headphones before fully looking to the man.

"Uhm, hi." She gave a small uncomfortable smile as she picked up her fork. "Can I... help you?"

Out of instinct, she scooted a little bit away from him, moving her laptop and everything else with her. It was more of a way of distancing herself rather than making room for one more.

"Like, I guess this is a free country. But still, I don't think you can just do that, and sit wherever you'd please at the expense of others." Sage adjusted her glasses, trying not to be rude or kind. Just an odd mix that gave off a strange tone of indifference.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Gillroy

Theodore Gillroy

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Theodore was quite…moved by the fact that the woman had jumped, it said that he still had the ability to sneak up on people. Although, in this case, it wasn't quite fair seeing that she did have headphones in. He looked at her again, properly. When his food came, he took a few bites, acting normal as if nothing actually happened.

It seemed as if the woman had something to hide…this brought up a small smirk on Theo's face, the computer had scooted along with her. Checking his watch and looked around, it seemed as if the cafe was quickly emptying out and there were only a few people left. He nodded in agreement, the smirk still on his face as he took out a wad of cash, getting up and telling everyone to leave the cafe for a moment, they eyed him but then when a wad of cash was waved in front of them, they didn't hesitate and left. It was only him and the woman now.

"Well…look at this, the cafe's completely empty." He took out a metal lighter. "Don't think you're going anywhere…I want answers, and in my line of business, I usually get them…"
Back to top Go down
Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Sage just sat there uncomfortably as she watched him continue on as if it made no difference. All the while, she slowly closed her laptop and brought it into her lap and popped the cover off her latte. This guy was bad news. Just the way he held himself and his lack of conduct was enough to tell her that. Her gut feeling had the most say, though, and she had the premonition that something very bad would happen if she didn't leave.

"Seems like it." She said with a small modest nod as she gazed around the cafe for a moment.

Then suddenly, she flung the steaming latte into the man's face before getting up with her laptop in hand and running for the door. All the while muttering, "Nope nope nope..."

She forced the door open, and now had to deal with the issue of pushing through the crowd of people outside of the cafe. They were more than surprised by the distressed female, and a few felt obligated to try and help out, moving out of the way so that she could pass through.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Gillroy

Theodore Gillroy

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:49 pm

The latte didn't make it as at as she hopes as it only managed to dirty his suit, scalding his body. And with a indignities grimace, he glanced up at the woman fleeing the cafe. "Say hasty luego to this cafe." He lit the lighter and threw it in the floor, and straightened himself out, walking through the crowd. He had a scowl on his face and people quickly moved out of the way, cowering. They had seen him light up the restaurant, they began to hurriedly walk away.

It was a bad day to mess his suit up, something that should have ranked little importance but looks were rather important, he would then have to spend a day at the dry cleaners. In which they wouldn't do a very good job, leading to the body count rising.

He slipped down a side alley, Theo technically owned this city. He knew many of the streets and knew that the street he had seen her walk down joined up with the one he was walking down now. "Blood? I don't mind on my suit...but latte? You are in trouble, missy. You also have hacked my computer..." He said aloud to himself, the scowl flickering into a grimace of pain.
Back to top Go down
Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:42 am

"I'm going to call the police!" She screamed to the man as she ran through the streets. She had no sense of direction, clearly, and she wasn't very fast thanks to her high heeled boots.

She pulled out her cellphone and went to call Lestrade, only to trip and fall in the alley onto the grimy concrete. In the process, having it flung out of her reach. She scrambled up to her feet desperately to keep on running. Maybe those pointless P.E. classes she skipped out on weren't so pointless after all.

"You got the wrong gal! Leave me alone!" She shrieked, and found herself practically at a dead end. A very narrow passage that no one could really fit through, it was more of a crack in its appearance. In fear that her laptop may be stolen, she jammed it into the passage, just out of reach of children and scary criminals.

She then turned back to the man, wide eyed with fear. She had nothing to defend herself with aside from her own self. It almost seemed as though she puffed up like a defensive cat as she pressed her back against the fissure in the wall and faced the other, willing to do anything to get out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Gillroy

Theodore Gillroy

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:34 am

"Wrong gal, huh I highly doubt it." Theo cracked his knuckles, purely to see how far she was willing to go. Usually in this sort of situation, people would lie to get out of anything. He wasn't in a killing mood today, she was lucky. She should be thanking her lucky stars.

He turned his head towards the crevice she had dumped her computer. "You know, if you stayed back in the cafe, you wouldn't be needing this conversation with me. The thing is, a few months ago, I found a few of my crucial files had…disappeared. And you looked all technological. You see where I am going."

Another undignified grimace as the burns started to cause additional pain. He tried to straighten up, taking off his jacket in the process. But the scowl had faded and he was simply staring into her eyes with little to no emotions behind them.

"I want my files back." He took a step forward, his eyes never leaving her. "NOW."
Back to top Go down
Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:49 pm

"Hey man, that's rather discriminatory to go after people based of their appearances." It was surprising how in her defensive mode, her voice seemed almost entirely drained of fear. "I'm just a blogger and member in the online community, that doesn't immediately make me some hacker person."

She shuddered at the harshness of his tone, and the insincerity as well. "Look. I don't have what you're looking for. I don't even know what those files are... I don't even know who you are!" With a deep breath, she stepped forward assertively. "If you don't leave me alone I'll... I'll hurt you!"

Sage knew her threat was feeble, and perhaps fell upon deaf ears, but she would rather try to be brave then to let people step all over her. And even then, bravery sometimes wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Gillroy

Theodore Gillroy

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:15 pm

"Hurt me? How? Throw another coffee at me?" He said, pretending to act scared. "I make certain that get the right person…goes around the whole place. I'm pretty happy I got you here. Now, either we can do this the hard way or we can do this the painful way."

Theo took out a knife, just for show, the blade that was tucked away was blunt. He never really liked killing people that way and much preferred to do it around the little mafia that he owned on the streets. He had much more pressing issues and he really wanted to be 200% sure that this wasn't the woman or the man that had hacked his computer.

"And you should keep it that way, if you go to any of your police buddies, I will know and I will be paying you another visit." Theo started to walk away. "But if you have to say something, say that El diablo had a message for them."
Back to top Go down
Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Sage tensed up when the man pulled out a knife. The blade may have been blunt, but it was a blade none the less. She was just about ready to do something either very courageous or very stupid before the other finally turned to walk away.

With a slight sigh of relief, she took the threats with little thought and without response. Her mind was at work, and the moment the man was out of sight, she attempted to free her laptop from the fissure. It seemed to be useless, really, so instead she retrieved her cellphone and sat down on the dirty floor. She had to think a while first before she acted on anything.

[ Stay tuned for a text to Greg, and her seeking help from other criminals xD ]
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Cafe Luxury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Luxury   Cafe Luxury EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:48 am

((Haha! Awesome!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cafe Luxury Empty