BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Ivy Harper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JB221

Ivy Harper Empty
PostSubject: Ivy Harper   Ivy Harper EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:20 am

Ivy Hudson Harper

Nickname/s: Harpy, Huddy, Vine.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Accommodation: Benches, steps, awnings, bridges, etc.

Personality: Easily pissy, which even though it seems a bad thing, is actually better than it seems since when she is nice, she's about to tear someone to shreds. She doesn't trust people easily but once she learns she can, she's loyal to the end. She's good with receiving orders but sometimes takes her time with following through.

Other Attributes/Skills: Good with hand to hand combat since her foster brothers taught her to fight and guns, having been interested seeing police shootouts from the news on TV at electronic shops. That and her unwarranted social anxiety and fear of most strangers compelled her to buy a gun and take a few lessons. She knows the streets of wherever she lives at a time like the back of her hand.

History: Never really knew her parents since they died before she was old enough to remember them, and ever since, she's walked away from almost all foster homes found, since almost the very first house she was old enough to remember being in was just a horrid girl's home where she was the runt of the litter, the 'house weirdo' so to speak, though the one that seemed much better than most she'd stuck around long enough to make friends with her three rowdy foster brothers, learned all she could about self defense from them and get their contact information before moving on. Even though she was homeless every other time, she still saved up enough from part time jobs to go to primary schools both online and at Uni to learn what it took to become a Forensic Tech, which pays quite substantially more and gets her closer to being a police officer.

RP Example: Ivy sighs, kicking at the wheel of a random parked car, cursing as she walks away from her latest abandoned except, unfortunately, for when it had been torn down, leaving her yet again homeless, literally as well as figuratively. Lost in thought she doesn't even notice where she's walking or why she's going there. Ending up in the park once again, she shrugs, sitting at her usual bench and letting herself get lost in her mind. Returning to her conscious self hours later, Ivy frowns, realizing that there's something going on across the street, police cars everywhere, a salt-and-pepper haired D.I. shouting at his men to hurry and find some person named Sherlock, apparently who'd hurried after a culprit after being strictly told not to. Wandering over she waves to one of the seemingly lower hailed officers asking, "What's going on? Is this that case that's been on the news for months on end? The bank thieves that keep getting away even when the police had them red handed?"

OOC Name: Julie.

How did you find us: Google search.

Last edited by JB221 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Ivy Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy Harper   Ivy Harper EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Hey Julie,

There are a few things that you need to expand upon before you can be accepted:

-You need to expand on her personality, as it doesn't really tell me how much about her character and so it'l be hard for others to understand your character.

-This ties in with your history: her understanding of guns? How did she learn how to fire or use a gun if she constantly ran away from any foster home that she had?

-Your history, I have to admit is seriously lacking. Yes, her parents died but there is 26 years that you still have to explain to us, and why did she constantly run away from the foster homes? Can you explain how long she had stayed at one of them and during the process, did she change her name? And can you explain how she is becoming a forensic tech with no education and doing it online? Because, I'm sure you searched it up but the way I saw it was that you had to go to college or university and have high grade, thus, if she didn't go to school…how is she a student?

-Finally, your RP section. I know we do not have a word count own this set but please try and write a decent paragraph.

Thanks,

Greg.
Back to top Go down
JB221

Ivy Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy Harper   Ivy Harper EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:44 am

All done! Thanks again!

Last edited by JB221 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Ivy Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy Harper   Ivy Harper EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Alright!

Everything is looking pretty good except from your RP paragraph Smile If you don't mind making it a little bit longer, I'll accept your character.

Thank you !

Greg
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Ivy Harper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy Harper   Ivy Harper EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
JB221