BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Greg Lestrade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Greg Lestrade Empty
PostSubject: Greg Lestrade   Greg Lestrade EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 pm

GREG LESTRADE

"Its a drug's bust…"

Greg Lestrade Gl

Nickname/s: Greg
Sexuality: Male
Accommodation: New Scotland Yard

Personality: Greg respects Sherlock, however, he gets easily frustrated at the cryptic messages Sherlock uses when analyzing a crime scene. Most of the time, he is a stressed man, too many cases on his hands and on top of that, trying to get his team or Sherlock to co-operate with his team, especially Anderson.

Even so, on hard cases, he will often go to Sherlock for help. He is friends with John Watson, unlike Sherlock, who doesn't even know his first name. Greg is known for being on the sarcastic side of things, especially to reporters.

Other Attributes/Skills: Best that Scotland's Yard has to offer, handy with a gun, good driver.

History: Not much is known about the modern portrayal of Lestrade, apart from his name has French links, although not French himself. He always, from a young age, wanted to be a detective, solving crimes and arresting criminals, for instance Moriarty, but always got out smarted by a certain consulting detective he met five years ago. He recently got a divorce from his wife, no longer keeping the ring.

RP Example:

Lestrade jogged up the stairs of the escalator, he had arrived from a recent crime scene, flocked by numerous of reporters, all queuing up to be the next in line to know what had happened.

Few minutes later...He had popped into a nearby pub to get a pint of beer, it wasn't that he was an alcoholic, he wanted to catch the football match that was on, he had missed over half of the game…he leant against the wooden bar, ordered his pint and slowly sipped it, mesmerized by the match.

The TV started to fuzz and fade, a familiar head was showed on screen and slowly, he felt his jaw drop. But he was dead! Sherlock had told me he was dead! Many of the pub goers had no clue what was happening, but he was too surprised to do anything. He held the glass in one had, knuckles turning white.

"Can't be possible…"

He wanted to leave, he needed Sherlock…Did no one actually die on that rooftop?
His body was frozen in place, his brain telling him to go, what on Earth was going on?!

"Miss me? Miss me?" Moriarty. The voice was changed but he was sure that it was Moriarty, 150% certain.

OOC Name: Maya
How did you find us: Google is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
James Moriarty
Admin
James Moriarty

Title : Consulting Crim

Greg Lestrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Lestrade   Greg Lestrade EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:11 am

Accepted, welcome to BBC Sherlock RP! With the adaption to Greg Lestrade, feel free to make up his history in RP. Great application, love your Greg already!
Back to top Go down
https://bbc-sherlockrp.rpg-board.net
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Greg Lestrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Lestrade   Greg Lestrade EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:13 am

Thank you ! Can't wait to RP with You and Moriarty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greg Lestrade Empty