BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Lestrade's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Lestrade's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Lestrade's Blog   Lestrade's Blog EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:50 am

First Post...

Well, you will never believe it if I told you so. I have a blog. John had it set up for me ages ago, not that I wanted to use it, I mean it was a kind offer…But what do you need a blog for in this day and age where everything is on phones? That reminds me, Moriarty hacked my phone ages ago, only got it changed yesterday as I have being using the office phone for a few months.

Cases aren't bad, piling up. Sally's no help, neither is Anderson…I might pass most of them off to Sherlock, stop him from being bored.

Here come's a reporter, looking for the scoop on Jim Moriarty…Oh, not my division? To be honest, I don't really count as Sherlock's friend, he doesn't seem to be very interested, too busy in his arithmetic's or whatnot trying to solve the crime. Saying that however, I still depend on him to really get those tough cases done.

They say that I'm the best of Scotland Yard but take one look over my shoulder, they'd rather get him involved...

-GL
Back to top Go down

Lestrade's Blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBC Sherlock Roleplay :: Communication :: Blogs-
Jump to: