BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Some People aren't Morons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

Some People aren't Morons Empty
PostSubject: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:53 am

Alec sat alone in the corner of the courtyard. He looked at all the morons. Everybody at this stupid school are morons. Even the teachers. Alec sighed and opened his laptop. He hoped to find something to distract him. He heard the bell ring from inside the school but he didn't move. No one cared when he missed class.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Lestrade was taking a stroll through the park and heard a faint bell ring, walked towards the sound. It was his old, old, old school. He was there only for a brief time but nonetheless, his school. Standing outside the gates, he looked around the playground, spotting a young boy sitting by himself with the crowd going into the building.

Lestrade didn't want to look like some stalker, so he walked around the front, into the reception and signed in. They allowed him in because he was part of Scotland Yard. He walked down the corridors until he came back to the other side of the playground.

"Hey, kid. You should be going indoors, classes are starting." Greg said, an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Alec was looking at his E-mail when a man startled him. He only half listened to the man. "I have a free period right now." Alec lied without looking up from his laptop. Alec should be in English Class right now. His class is reading Hamlet. Alec has already read Hamlet multiple times. Hamlet is his favorite Shakespeare play. Alec hoped the man would just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Lestrade just wasn't feeling the sincerity from this boy, a clear liar. He didn't like the fact someone would skip class because they most likely didn't like the lesson.

"If you want me to leave you in peace, go to class."

Greg turned around, looking over his shoulder. There was a teacher standing there, she didn't seem to mind that he was supervising a student, not wondering why he was here. Lestrade shook his head, walked over to the boy, sitting besides him.

"You don't seem to have a free period, considering there isn't any other students out, or are you...special?" Lestrade was interested. He, too, had his own 'free' time and was going to use it to his fullest capability or simply go over the road and grab a pint of beer.

Lestrade looked around him, the teacher was heading back inside, a cool breeze picking up.
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Alec closed his laptop and looked at the man. "Am I special? You could say that." Alec said. Alec started to wonder who this guy was. He seemed familiar but Alec couldn't remember why. He was probably on TV before or something like that. "Everyone at this school is stupid. I already know everything they been teaching for a while now. To bad I can't go to a different school." Alec said. Alec wondered why he was telling the man this. "Oh I'm being rude aren't I? I'm Alec Smith." Alec said and stuck his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

"Greg Lestrade." He shook the boy's hand. The boy reminded him much of Sherlock, rather obnoxious. "I'm pretty sure you still shouldn't be skipping class…"

Lestrade was about to stand but the headmaster was directly behind him. Lestrade, quickly, got to his feet and stuck out his hand.

"Sorry, there's no murder here. Did you bring that lunatic, Sherlock Holmes with you?" The headmaster said.

"Uh…no. I was simply passing and wanted to visit my old school…" Lestrade said, trying to sound less irritated than he actually was. "Look, if you want to talk about anything, I suggest not to say anything in front of children."

The headmaster looked over Greg's shoulder, raising an eyebrow at Alec. Greg caught his attention again. "Well, I took him out of class to…show me around campus."
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Alec smiled at the Headmaster. Alec activated his don't make me go to class face. The only problem is that Alec has been the Headmasters bad side ever since the incident with his car. It wasn't Alec's fault though! It was the other kids fault.

"You know Sir the campus has changed a lot in the last few years and Mr. Effertz said I could show him around campus." Alec partly lied to the Headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:31 pm

"Mr. Effertz?" Greg smirked, after the headmaster left. "Alright, show me around school. I have a sneaky suspicion…"

It always was a odd feeling when he encountered headmasters, it always seemed they had something to hide when he was at the school. Either that, or they were nervous. He walked down the corridors, interested in a smell that was floating down the corridors were.

"Is that drains or does that smell worse to you?" Lestrade slowed his pace, looking into the classrooms. Students looked at him in curiosity.

The smell was getting increasingly unbearable, it definitely did not smell like a leaking drain, more like a decaying body. A murder. Lestrade, once again, increased his pace, stopping at an empty and dark classroom.

He tried the door, it was locked. But he could see a vague shape of a body, slumped against the radiator. "Do you have keys?"

Lestrade tried the door again, unsurprisingly, it wouldn't budge. "C'mon…This is hopeless. That person was at least in there for a few days or a few hours depending whether that radiator was turned on…someone must have smelt something!"

He kicked the door in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Alec eyes widened. A murder here? Well, Taylor has been missing for a few days. "Here." Alec said and handed Greg one of the schools master keys. "The Janitor dropped it this morning. I was going to give it back to him." Alec told Greg. Alec looked at the door. It was one of the unused classrooms that are scattered around the school. The door looked different from the most of the doors in the school. Alec realized the key might not work. "If it doesn't work I can lock pick it open." Alec said and took out a paper clip from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 am

Lestrade took the keys, swinging it around his fingers, trying to find the exactly match. Bingo. The door slid open, he walked inside, the smell putrid and he put on a pair of latex gloves as he approached the body.

He began to search the body, finding nothing but a scratched up school dinner card. Lestrade ran a hand through his hair, frustrated at the lack of evidence to speed the investigation up. Half of the time, he was debating with himself to bring either Sherlock and John or his division.

"You've been at the school, can you identify the body?" Lestrade stood up, checking the room. There was nothing to suggest how the body had gotten there, as they must have been the school master keys, only teachers and the janitor had them.

Bringing his phone out, he glanced at the screen. It was Sherlock, he was curious to why he was at his old school and not working.

He texted back: None of your business. I'm simply on a walk and decided to pop in.
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Alec entered the smelly room. "That's Taylor, he's been missing for a few days." Alec said and looked at his body. "Everybody thought his parents picked him up. He was going to switch to a new school next month. He had a girlfriend that was pretty upset about it but he broke up with her last week." Alec told Greg. Alec heard the bell ring. School was now over for the day.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:36 am

Lestrade looked intently at Alec, listening to what he had to say. Thoughts whirred together. He would have to hand the body over to Molly, who would tell Sherlock…would she? He didn't know but he couldn't hand it over to Molly, although, she was a great and methodical pathologist.

"Girlfriend? Who is she and what is her name?" Right now, sounding pushy didn't matter to him. He wanted this cleared up, not to drag on.

It was funny how his day went from a simple stroll to a crime scene. He had called his division, to send a few extra people to help out. But it was all to be kept quiet from Sherlock.

He heard the bell ring. Pointing to Alec, "You are not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Alec was surprised to see this side of Greg. "Her name is Lucy Miller." Alec said. Alec wasn't planing on leaving. This was the most interesting thing that has ever happened to him. Well, it was pretty disturbing too. "Lucy likes to hang out in the Commons after school most days." Alec said to Greg. Hopefully she is today though.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 pm

"Lucy Miller, eh?" Lestrade looked around, the corridors had been cleared. "Well…what you standing there for? Go and fetch her, please." Lestrade knelt back down, hoping to have found something that was of some use.

A tattoo. Why would a school boy get a tattoo so early? Its not even a nice one... Greg thought to himself. Turning the hand over, he could see two initials tattooed into his wrist: S.M.

"I don't think Taylor…is actually Taylor. Did you notice anything unusual in his behavior before his death?" Lestrade ran a hand through his hair, huffing.
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Alec went to go find Lucy. On the way to the commons he wondered what he would tell her. You can't just go up to someone and tell them their ex was killed but he really didn't have any other option that he could think of. Taylor has never really liked Alec but thats kinda given because he was a jock and stuff like that. Thus Lucy has never liked Alec also. Alec got to the commons and realized Lucy probably has cheerleading practice today. So Alec went down to the small gym. He was lucky that they where not having practice in the big gym. Alec spotted Lucy with some of her friends. Alec walked over to them.

"Uh Lucy?" Alec said.

"Yeah, What do you want nerd?" she asked. Alec was basically a nerd but he still hated the term

"The office asked me to bring you down to room 42 to talk to someone." Alec said.

After some persuading Alec managed to bring Lucy to room 42. "Wait here for a second." Alec said. He peeked into the room. "Greg I found Lucy." Alec said.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Greg whipped his head around to the distraction, he looked and it was only Alec. He knew the boy would be rather reliable. But he quickly turned back to the body, apart from the tattoo, he could not find anything else. He was also waiting for the database to give him some sort of hint that they identified the tattoo itself.

He finished and stood up, well, he wasn't completely finished, still done for the minute. "Hello, Lucy. I'm Detective Inspector Greg Lestrade, I just need to ask you a few questions, we'll stay out of the room for the moment…Alec, shut the window blind please."

Lestrade stuck his hands in his pockets and leant against the wall. "Did Taylor ever say that he had another name? Nickname or such?"

He waited for Lucy's response and stored it in his head and the questioning began. But the headmaster showed up, wondering what on earth was going on.

"Alec, do me a big favour and take Lucy further down the corridor?" He turned to the headmaster.

"What is going on? Why are you even still here after school hours?"

"A murder. Simply put, Headmaster. Of Taylor…I don't even know his last name. But he's been there a while and will have to bring in my division and Sherlock…he'd most likely show up…" Lestrade internally sighed at the fact that he was going to get 'outshined' by the detective.
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Alec led Lucy farther down the hallway. When they stopped she bombarded him with questions.

"What did Taylor do? I thought he switched schools. Is he Ok? Did he get arrested? Why are you helping the DI?" She asked and started crying.

"Look Lucy I don't know ok?" Alec lied. He figured sense Greg hasn't told her yet he probably shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:13 pm

"Greg, what the hell is going on around here? I can't go around and say that we have a murder around here!" The headmaster scratched the back of his head, pacing around.

Lestrade put his hands in his pockets, unsure of what to say but for the headmaster to be freely ranting, after all, he did have a right to. It was a student and he needed Sherlock to be here, but at the same time, not really as the detective seemed to be able to push him out of the limelight.

Some reason or another, Sherlock had not turned up and it was unusual for the detective to do such and miss an opportunity like this, especially after Karl Powers died.

He glanced down the corridor, Alec and the girl were talking and she seemed a bit frustrated and upset. Alec had mentioned that Taylor was the girl's boyfriend…

"We'd need the body released into our care and I'll keep you in the loop." Lestrade shook hands with the headmaster. "Alec, you can come back now!"
Back to top Go down
Alec Smith

Alec Smith

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Lucy had stormed off. Alec sighed and walked back over to Greg as the Headmaster was walking away. Alec knew Lucy was going to spread some horrible rumors about him that weren't even true but what could he do about it? She's just another moron anyway. Alec zoned out. He was thinking about ways he could get back at Lucy if she did spread some rumors.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Greg saw how irritated Alec looked when he returned and simply stayed quiet as his forensic scientist team arrived at the school. He had texted him just before Alec had come back.

"Where's Lucy?" He asked, quickly glancing over his shoulder and seeing her figure turn down the stairs. "New question, where's she going?"

He motioned for Alec to follow him as he headed down the staircase going after her. Greg knew that she most likely had a thing against Alec and wanted some answers told to her face, it would be a better time, knowing that his team were taking over. He needed help, he couldn't do a one man stunt, even Sherlock could not.

"Lucy! Stop." Lestrade put on his 'policeman' voice, causing her to freeze on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some People aren't Morons   Some People aren't Morons Empty

Back to top Go down

Some People aren't Morons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBC Sherlock Roleplay :: London :: School of London-
Jump to: