BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Sage Underwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Sage Underwood   Sage Underwood EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:50 am

Sage Underwood
"There is always something new to discover."
Sage Underwood Tumblr_mz8nbh7yMr1s0ajujo1_500
(Sage and her cat Henry)

Nickname/s: The Sage
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation: Computer Technician at Scotland Yard. Also does Website Design on the side.
Accommodation: Some cheap apartment in London.

Personality: Sage is often times described as a cheerful girl with lots of nervous energy. She can't stand still for too long, and most always gravitates to groups or crowds of people. The only time when Sage isn't up and about is when she's on the computer, and even then she may grow restless. She constantly craves new experiences and environments. This trait tends to get her in trouble, for at times she creates an event that would trigger an interesting outcome. In all, Sage is an extroverted person with an almost childlike mentality.
Other attributes/skills: Sage is a skilled writer, and has several blogs(even one for her cat). She also is a talented Technician and Web designer, and could successfully hack a computer if she wanted to(though it wouldn't be done in the most efficient of ways). Lastly, she is rather musically talented in which she could play the Ukulele. The extent of which is limited to mimicking melodies.
History: Born and raised in the "Rainy City", Sage lived a fairly average childhood with only a few friends to keep her company since she lacked siblings and an engaged extended family. As a child she was known to be a trouble maker, though actually just an overly adventurous child. She'd climb into people's backyards to play with her friends or the residence's pet(s), she'd sneak out of her house and sneak into another's just for a midnight snack, and had even climbed onto the roof of her school to avoid taking a math test.

Yet as she transitioned to young adulthood, her adventitious nature became more tame. Instead, her excess energy was spent with friends. She took enjoyment in meeting new people, telling stories, and especially doing things with people. After getting out of high school(with very good grades), she moved to Boston with several friends to go to Boston University. There, she studied Creative writing, and eventually turned her attention to getting a degree in Computer Science. It was around this time she became an active member of the online community, and started blogging regularly. Her first blog called "Fly Higher with Kites" was focused solely on her childhood mishaps.

After two years of studying, she dropped out of the university to pursue her adventurous desires once more and blogged about every single thing worth mentioning. She started with exploring every inch of Boston, then Massachusetts,  then the East coast, before eventually skimming through the entire country. All of which, took 4 years to do. She then settled back into Boston for a year, doing interviews with fellow bloggers and making cameos in several YouTube videos and videologs.

Now her focus is on London. She moved here a few months ago, and only recently took up the job of Computer Technician at Scotland Yard. She's eager to meet new people, and maybe get involved in a case or two in the mean time. As long as there's something to do, she'll stay a while to take part in it.

Extra Stuff:
* Sage has a cat named Henry, he's a Siamese and loves to sneak into her purse from time to time.
* There are currently three blogs Sage is maintaining; one for her cat "Oh Henry", a general one about herself "The Life of The Sage", and one about her stay in London "The Sage in London".
* A compilation of all her current, and completed blogs are archived in a website called "The Sage of the Underwoods".
* After involving herself with Scotland Yard, she's been pondering on being a little more than just the Computer Technician.
* Despite her perfect vision, she often times wears a pair of thick rimmed glasses. She does this for the sake of style.

RP Example: "I don't mean to judge but..." Sage knelt down and examined the desk computer in one of the cubicles at Scotland Yard. "This thing's just a little out of date. I mean, no one has separate disc drives for CDs and DVDs anymore." She stood and placed her hands on her hips, looking at the set up fully. After a brief moment of contemplation, she looked to the officer standing next to her. "No worries though, I can still fix that internet performance problem for you. I've sent in a request to clear out the last of the old computers here. If they say no, I know a guy who can get us some. I'll even transfer the files myself, you won't have to worry about it." With a proud smile and a slight nod, she sat herself down and got to work. "Don't go anywhere, this will only take a second!"

OOC Name: Sid
How did you find us: The magic of Google
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Sage Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Underwood   Sage Underwood EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi there! I apologize for my slacking, it's approved! This is a great application form and I look forward to RPing with you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood

Sage Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Underwood   Sage Underwood EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:02 am

Ah, don't worry about it!
Thank you for accepting me! I can't wait to start RPing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sage Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Underwood   Sage Underwood Empty

Back to top Go down