BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Come join for the game is on!
BBC Sherlock Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Sherlock Roleplay

Welcome to BBC Sherlock Roleplay! Will you help solve laborious crimes? Or perhaps commit them? It's your decision...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Looking for staff; apply now! Located in the Notice Board.

Sophia "PJ" Moriarty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia Moriarty

Sophia Moriarty

Sophia "PJ" Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Sophia "PJ" Moriarty   Sophia "PJ" Moriarty EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Sophia Moriarty

Writing is a struggle against silence

Sophia "PJ" Moriarty 27537711

Nickname/s: PJ
Sexuality: Bisexual
Accommodation:

Personality: Sophia is an overall quiet girl.  She's shy, and doesn't like talking to people much.  She thinks they're hard to please and understand, so she tends to try and not talk with them.  She's also just really bad in social situations.  Whenever she tries to talk to people she stumbles over words and her words get caught in her throat, so she writes instead.  Mainly, she writes poems, but sometimes she'll write stories.  She's considered intelligent by her teachers, smart enough to skip to seventh grade in her sixth grade year.  She usually tends to stay in her room writing or reading.  
Other Attributes/Skills: Poetry
History: At age four, Sophia's mother (also named Sophia) disappeared.  People say in low whispers when they think the girl isn't around that she ran off; Sophia begs to differ.  She may have been a toddler last time she saw her mother, but she knows that her mother would never abandon her.  And after her mother disappeared, her father, Jim Moriarty, became much more. . . violent.  It seems that the disappearing of her mother triggered something in his mind that was crazy and uncontrollable.  Not having a mother and a violent father made Sophia develop into a quiet, shy girl who was afraid to speak her mind and awkward in social situations.  She began writing poetry when she was five and enjoyed it very much; it was her escape.  She got through elementary school easily and by the time she was in sixth grade, her teachers decided she was intelligent enough to skip a grade.  She was, of course, nervous, but she's been doing well in class.  When her dad goes out, Sebastian Moran, whom she refers to as Uncle Seb, usually comes in and keeps an eye on her.  She finds it to be pointless, seeing as all she does is stay in her room and write, but she doesn't voice it.  She just leaves alone what she can't change.

RP Example: God, where is my angel?  Is he walking through the halls of school?  Is he there to take my hand when I'm lost and alone?  Sophia tapped her pencil against her notebook.  She was out of ideas.  She had a poem going through her head, but she didn't know how to actually get it on paper.  It's like when you have an idea, and you don't know how to get it out through your mouth, but with this, it was a poem she couldn't get down on paper.  With a sigh, she stood up and opened her window.  It was getting late, she should be heading to bed.  She knelt down in front of the window, the wind blowing the hair out of her face, and began her nightly prayer, "Dear Lord, thank you for the roof over my head and the bed I will be sleeping upon.  I thank thee for the food I've eaten and water I've drunk, and I thank thee for allowing me to live even though I am a sinner.  Please say hello to mother for me, and in Jesus' name we pray-"

"Amen," she stopped when she heard her father's voice.  She turned around as he waltzed into the room.  "Do you pray every night?" he questioned.  She went to say something, but no words came out.  So instead she nodded.  He stuck his hands in his pockets and continued, "I'm going out for a bit.  Sebastian is going to stay here and keep an eye on you, okay?"  Another nod.  "Good night, Sophia."

OOC Name: Gracie
How did you find us: Google
Back to top Go down
Greg Lestrade
Admin
Greg Lestrade

Title : D.I

Sophia "PJ" Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia "PJ" Moriarty   Sophia "PJ" Moriarty EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Hey there Gracie,

Just to say, loving the character. I'm sure it will be approved shortly but there are a few things you need to fix up before I can approve of your character:

-The accommodation, does she live anywhere?

-Would you mind separating the paragraphs as it is a tough thing on the eyes to distinguish where one paragraph starts and ends?

-I'm not really sure that Moriarty would have a daughter and that you'd have to run it by with Jim Moriarty, the owner of the site before I can approve but it may take a while to get it looked at :-\ Also, what made her become bisexual because nothing is said about it.

-Your RP example is really good, it's just a little god-modding on the part of Moriarty. I'm sure you wouldn't use it when in an RP with him as he may not say that…okay?

Thanks!

Greg of the administrative group.
Back to top Go down

Sophia "PJ" Moriarty
Page 1 of 1